Mona by My Little Paris

Mona by My Little Paris is a new co-working space launched by My Little Paris in October to allow women to work together and build great projects in a cosy and welcoming space.
Located in an old Parisian building in Le Marais, you can pretty much spend your whole day here. From eating to listening to music, reading or even assisting to conferences, Mona has it all.
Since Mona opens its door for three months to the famous New Yorker Restaurant : Maman NYC, I decided to go there on a Sunday to enjoy their Brunch. 


What's nice about this place is that you can sit wherever you want to enjoy your meal. Whether it'd be on a sofa or at a table, it's completely up to you.
My friend and I decided to sit at a table to be more at ease to put our plates.
We started our brunch with lattes, then followed by a salted dish and then we gave a try at the Bakery's deserts.

  • The Flat White : 4€ (around $4.64 and £3.54)
    + Soy Milk supplement : 0.50€ ($1.16 and £0.44)
  • The Latte : 5€ (around $5.80 and £4.42)
The Flat White was good and rather big. The Bakery has a vegan milk option which is always appreciable. Moreover, the Flat White and Latte had both pretty design made with the milk.
Little fun fact : There is a surprise once you finish your cup of coffee, but I will not say any thing more, i'll let you discover it by yourself 😏.


  • The Breakfast Sandwich : 12€ (around $13.91 and £10.62)
    With bacon, caramelized onions, avocado, sunny side up egg and tomatoes
For once, I stepped away from my avocado lovers habits and didn't take the avocado toast. This time I went for the Breakfast Sandwich. The Sandwich was tasty but I feel like something was missing to it to be very good. Maybe a lack of spices to give it a little kick. I don't really know. It was good though, but I have to admit I regretted a little bit my choice when I saw the huge avocado toast my friend got. 


  • The Avocado Toast : 11€ (around $12.75 and £9.74)
    Avocado, tomatoes, coriander, lime, squash seeds and chili flecks
The Avocado Toast came on a wooden plate, with all the different spices and condiments on the side (including salt and pepper) so that you can season your toast to your liking.
My friend told me that the Avo toast was really good and the avocado was perfectly ripe.
I will definitely try it if I come back brunching here.


Then came the deserts 😋

  • The Home-Made Oreo : 3€ (around $3.48 and £2.66)
Unfortunately we didn't like the home-made Oreo. It was in fact too sugary and the sugar was empowering too much the chocolate biscuit. We didn't really like it, so we decided to try another desert.


  • The French Toasts : 9€ (around $10.44 and £7.97)
    With figs, red fruits and ricotta
On the opposite, the French Toasts were really good ! They were really soft and not dry at all. The fruits gave them the little extra that made them delicious. I highly recommend them 😊.


Overall

Maman Bakery is a good brunch installed in a really welcoming and warm atmosphere. The food is qualitative, every plate is served with a side of salad and kale and the bottled water is free.
I would recommend to try this place with your female friends and then go and visit Le Marais since it is in the heart of this lovely neighbourhood.

  • You can find the full menu bellow :

Useful information :

Mona by My Little Paris

Make sure you enter your email to receive your pass to visit the place (Don't worry it's free)
→ https://mona.mylittleparis.com/

118 rue de Turenne, 75003 Paris

Find it on the Food Map

Mon-Sat : 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Sun : 11:30 Am - 3:00 PM

Let me know if you tried this place, I would love to know what you think about it !


Have a great day 


xx

Lucie

















































Aucun commentaire