Palais d'Asie

I love Asian food and especially Dim Sums but it can be hard to find qualitative Asian food with reasonable prices in Paris. Since Dim Sums are fairly small, you have to order several pieces to make it a full meal, and the bill can be really expensive some times.

This is the reason why I wanted to talk to you about my favorite place to eat Asian food in Paris : Le Palais D'Asie. The restaurant is located in the Chinese neighbourhood of Paris in the 13th district not very far from the subway station Tolbiac.


Le Palais d'Asie is a family owned restaurant and is really authentic. There is no really trendy decoration nor fancy plates. But this is why I come here : authentic traditional food.

Actually I did not came across this restaurant by myself but with one of my closest friend who is Chinese and knows the best places to eat Asian food 😍. (Thank you Annie!)

I've ate at this restaurant about three times if I'm not mistaking and will go back for sure. It's a must place to go for me.

What I usually order :

I don't order the same thing every time but I really like to ask for the Dim Sum basket since it is really good and also really affordable (less than 5.80€ for 6 pieces).
Then it varies, I don't like to order the same thing over and over again (except for Dim Sum haha)
Last time I went, I ordered 5 Egg Rolls for 5.00€ and to me this is quite a bargain.


Overall

Le Palais D'Asie is a very good quality food restaurant where you can enjoy traditional Asian food at a very reasonable price. If you happen to be in the neighbourhood, give it a try, it's worth it !

Useful information :

Le Palais d'Asie

93 Avenue d'Ivry, 75013 Paris

Find it on the Food Map

Mon - Sun : 08:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Let me know if you tried this place, I would love to know what you think about it !


Have a great day 


xx

Lucie



















































2 commentaires