AUJOURD'HUI DEMAIN

Hey there! If you are vegan or like vegan food, then this article might be for you!

Aujourd'hui demain is a concept store located in the really hype 11th arrondissement of Paris.
You will find there a curated selection of clothes, cosmetics, food and a cute restaurant.

The restaurant is 100% vegan and, as a non vegan person, I can tell you it's really good!

I've been there twice and I have tried a few items on the menu in order to share my thoughts about it with you.



Everything is really fresh and the servings are generous.
You can chose all the classic for a brunch such as Pancakes, Avocado toasts, Burgers and Fries...
They really do have options!

Special mention to the burger :

It is made with beyond meat which is the closest thing you can get to a meat patty that tastes almost like real meat. I do eat meat from time to time and let me tell you, it really does taste like it.
The cheese is also vegan obviously and made of soy if i'm not mistaking.


The avocado toast is also a must !
I'm quite specific about my avo toasts and this one is just how I like them : really chunky with lots of aromatic herbs on top :D

Moreover, everything is well put together which has its importance if you like taking pictures of food as much as I do. 

Overall 

Aujourd'hui demain is the perfect spot if you want to eat quality vegan food, do your groceries and look at some trendy clothes and accessories.
The place is rather small and I don't think reservations are available so I would suggest you to go there early and avoid the midday rush if you want to brunch or eat lunch there.


Useful information


Aujourd'hui Demain


42 Rue du Chemin Vert, 75011 Paris


Find it on the Food Map


Mon-Thur : 11 AM - 8:00 PM
Fri-Sat : 11 AM - 10:30 PM
Sunday : 12:00 AM - 7:00 PM


Let me know if you tried this place, I would love to know what you think about it !


Have a great day 


xx

Lucie

Aucun commentaire