O Coffee Shop

One morning as I had time to kill before going to work, I decided to treat myself to an Australian brunch at O Coffee Shop, an Aussie address nearby the Eiffel Tower in the 15th district of Paris.
I was craving avocado toast and a good latte so I gave a try at this cute place. 



This is what I ordered :


  • Oat Milk Flat White : 4€ (around $4.70 and £3.58)
The Flat White was really good, and even though I asked for Oat milk I wasn't charged an extra €€. This was great because most places charge you some extra coins for choosing a vegan milk.
What really surprised me is that the flat white had the famous drawing baristas make on it.
I was pleasantly surprised because I am often told by baristas that this technique is too complicated with vegan milk. Now I know I can come here to enjoy vegan lattes which are Instagram worthy 😁.


  • Avocado Toast : 7.50€ (around $8.80 and £6.70)
    + Extra Bacon : 1.50€ (around $1.76 and £1.34)
    + Extra Poched Egg : 1.50€ 

I really enjoyed this Avocado Toast. It had all I can ask for in an avocado toast : Crispy bread with an avocado freshly cut on top with cilantro, paprika, lime and savory bacon and egg.
Moreover, it was very filling ! I ate it as a breakfast / lunch and 5 hours latter as I am here writing this article I am not starving.. Unusual thing for me haha

Overall

I highly recommend this place for its good food and friendly atmosphere. The staff speaks English so it's a nice alternative to all the touristy Cafés located in the perimeter of the Eiffel Tower (a 5 min walk from the O Coffee Shop).
They also have a good music playlist in the background 😛, that's always a bonus !



Useful information :

O Coffee Shop

23 Rue de Lourmel, 75015 Paris

Find it on the Food Map

Tues-Fri : 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Sat : 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Sun-Mon : Closed

Let me know if you tried this place, I would love to know what you think about it !


Have a great day 


xx

Lucie








































Aucun commentaire