Aloha Café

Near Pigalle, in the heart of the 9th district of Paris, there's a very cute coffee shop called Aloha Café.
Its decoration is very unique and floral, and there are a reasonable amount of sitting places compared to other Parisian coffee shops which are really tiny.
As most of the places I visit for the blog, I first came across Aloha Café on Instagram and fell in love with the palm tree leaves wall paper, which was so picture worthy 😁.

Yes I did spilled my coffee all over the saucer 😭 


Aloha Café is an Hawaian style Coffee place were everything is fresh and home-made. What I liked about this place is that there are a lot of options on the menu including vegan milk or vegan cakes for example.

As I went there after eating at Daroco, I only ordered an oat milk latte. As you can see on the picture bellow, there's no cute drawing on the latte simply because vegan milk is a lot thinner than regular milk. As a result, it's a lot more complicated for barristas to make a pretty design on the latte.
But, to be honest I don't mind it, as I do not drink cow milk, I'm used to it 😊

Now, let's talk about the prices :

  • Regular Flat White : 4€ (around $4.70 and £3.57)
  • Oat Milk Flat White : add an extra 0.50€ (around $1.18 and £0.90)


The cup of coffee was fairly big so I find the prices in the average of the prices you can find for the type of coffee place. No extra cheap but not extra expensive either.



Overall

Aloha Coffee Shop is a really nice and exotic coffee shop with lots of sitting places, magazines to read and most importantly great beverages.
The staff is really nice and helpfull and I will definitely go back to enjoy their different cakes and salads.


Useful information :

Aloha Café

 32 Rue Pierre Fontaine, 75009 Paris

Find it on the Food Map

Wed-Fri : 09:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat : 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun : 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Let me know if you tried this place, I would love to know what you think about it !


Have a great day 


xx

Lucie

Aucun commentaire