NAC (North Audley Cantine)

London,
I love this city so much ! It has the convenience to be 2 hours away from Paris by train and the power to transport you to a whole different atmosphere.
I've been there a few times when I was younger and was missing the city really bad, so one day, we decided to make a one day trip there with a friend, to enjoy good food, architecture and of course shop 'til we drop.

As we were only there for a day, we booked really early in the morning train tickets to enjoy the most of our day here.

Since my blog revolves around food, I will share with you in this article a brunch place I tried and really enjoyed : NAC 😊


After weeks of drooling on the oh so appetizing pictures of this brunch place on Instagram, it was inevitable that we had to go there while we were in London.

To be sure to have a table, I booked a table as soon as we got our train tickets, and I highly recommend you do that, since this is a trendy place, the waiters had to refuse some people who had not made reservation because the restaurant was full.

What we ate :



My friend took the Honey Chocolate French Toasts, I took the Eggs Benedict and we shared the humongous stake of pancakes you can see on the pictures above.

  • The Honey Chocolate French Toasts (£10 / around $13 and 11€)
They were good and the iced cream coming along with it was really tasty. Nevertheless, they were a bit too sweet for my liking but I guess this is just personal preference.

  • The Eggs Benedict (£10 / around $13 and 11€)
These are my guilty pleasure ! They are a brunch must for me and it's really hard for me not to have some every time I am brunching ahah. 
Fun fact : For a long time I didn't want to try them because I was convinced I wouldn't like the sauce, but I'm glad I've made the effort to try some once because they are simply delicious.

The ones I had at NAC were perfectly cooked, and the sauce coming along with it was really savory as well! Not too lemony not too salty, the perfect balance between each ingredient !

  • The Pancakes (£10 / around $13 and 11€)
We saved the pancakes for desert and OMG they were the bomb.com !! They were fluffy like we like them and the Dulce de Leche on top made them so meltingly soft 😋
Unfortunately we were so full that we couldn't finish them.. one more bite and we would have rolled ourselves down the street after 😂

  • The Drinks


I took a coconut iced cafe latte and my friend took a classic hot latte.
I really appreciate the fact they had alternative to cow milk, since I don't drink it. My favorite non dairy milk, is the coconut milk and they happen to have some, which is far from being the case for every restaurant. That's a huge bonus for me !

Overall :

I would definitely recommend this place. They have a lovely interior design, the waiters are nice and we did not have to wait for too long to have our food.
Moreover it was reasonably priced for the food and service quality we had.
I will come back to this place for sure !


Usefull information :

NAC
41 N Audley St, Mayfair, London

Find it on The Food Map

Mon-Fri : 11:30 AM – 11:30 PM / Sat : 10:00 PM – 4:15 PM / 6:00 PM - 11:30 PM / Sun : 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Full Menu here

Let me know if you tried this place, I would love to know what you think about it !

Have a great day 

xx

Lucie



Aucun commentaire