L'Alcazar

Oh hello there !

I hope you're doing well 😊

I recently went to the Alcazar Restaurant in Saint Germain des Prés in Paris to celebrate the birthday of one of my closest friends. I thought I'd share my experience with you since I really enjoyed it !

The Alcazar is a Traditional French cuisine restaurant located in a street nearby the "Mabillon" subway station. It is a gorgeous and unique place decorated with lots of greenery which is really enjoyable when you're living in Paris. I'd say this restaurant is more on the fancier side, but it is really nice if you want to celebrate something special, or even if you want to treat yourself with some nice french dishes, because well, why not after all ? 😜

The restaurant in itself is really spacious and you don't feel like you're in Paris when you come in. They achieved to create a nature friendly dinner room with high ceilings to let the light come in and it's simply gorgeous !


The staff is so nice and always willing to help, which is so important to me when I come to a restaurant. It is one thing to eat good food, but when the waiters are nice to you, it's a huge bonus.

Now, on to the exciting part : The Foooood 

As I was there with a group of friends, we had a special menu to choose from, so keep in mind that the dishes could be a little bit different from mine if you go there.

Drink wise, we ordered Rosé, but I'm faaar from being an oenologist so I the only thing I can say is that it was up to my liking haha !

We chose to order a main dish and then a desert.

I chose a Rosted Supreme of Chicken along with a Basil Mashed Potatoes (shown in the picture above). I really enjoyed it, the Mashed Potatoes were not dry at all and quite creamy and the chicken was tender. Although I could have had a little bit more sauce, it was still very tasty.

Regularly, our waiter was bringing us some fresh bread with butter, which was really nice to eat along with our dishes.

Then, came the desert : a Framboisier
I am a salty food kind of gal and I am quite difficult when it comes to cakes. But let me tell you, this cake was everything !! Really light and not to sweet. It was the perfect combination between every ingredients and I was not disappointed at all.


 Moreover, can we talk about the cute flower detail with the Raspberry ?! So cute 😍
Writing this article suddenly makes me really hungry ahah



Overall :

L'Alcazar is a gorgeous place to spend a good time away from the crowd and agitation of Paris.
It is a very spacious restaurant with many tables and a smoking room to allow smokers to stay inside the restaurant to smoke.
The staff is nice and helpful, and the wait between each course was not long considering the fact that we were around 20 people at our table.
Regarding the prices : Our full menu was 35€ (around $40 and £32). But as I said earlier, we benefited from a special menu since we were 20. This was an honest price considering the place and the quality of the dishes and that the coffee and wines were included.

Good to know : You can also eat brunch at L'Alcazar, and it looks really appealing to me 😋


Usefull information :

Restaurant L'Alcazar
6 Rue Mazarine, 75006 Paris

Find it on The Food Map

Mon-Sun: 12:00 AM – 2:00 AM

Let me know if you tried this place, I would love to know what you think about it !

Have a great day 

xx



Lucie

Aucun commentaire