CHACUN SES GOÛTS

What to eat on a hot summer day in Paris ? Froyo of course !
I love frozen yoghurt because it's a healthier alternative to ice cream and I find it really refreshing on hot summer days in the city.
Chacun ses goûts is located in the heart of Paris in a quiet street nearby the Pompidou center.
As many snack places in Paris, it's not very spacious and there is not a lot of space to sit down. If you're not one of the lucky people to be able to eat inside the shop, you can still enjoy your froyo at the Anne Frank garden located at a 3min walk where you will find several benches :)



  • How it works :

You choose your yogurt flavour and then proceed to add your desired toppings. You can add as many as you like. There is a various selection of fruits, candies, chocolate ...
Regarding the price, it depends on the weight of your froyo, so the price can really add up if you get carried away with all the toppings 😜


  • Good to know :
If you like to take pictures, try to take a good one of your frozen yogurt. If you post it on instagram and tag their account on it, you might be rewarded of a free froyo !
I realized that when after posting the picture below, I received a message from them telling me that I had been selected as one of the best pictures of the week and that I had won a free froyo !
I thought I'll let you know, because honestly who doesn't like free food ? 😄



Overall :

It's a great place to stop by if you want to have an healthy snack and maybe try to win a free froyo 😎

Usefull information :

Chacun ses Goûts
4 rue Geoffroy l’Angevin 75004 Paris
Mon-Sun : 12:30 AM – 8:00 PM

or 

Chacun ses Goûts
20 rue Montorgueil 75001 Paris
Sun-Tue : 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM / Fri-Sat : 12:00 AM - 12:00 PM


Find it on The Food Map

Let me know if you tried this place, I would love to know what you think about it !

Have a great day 

xx

Lucie


Aucun commentaire